Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

Anthony Izebuno is my name. I am from Lagos, Nigeria. I am interested in Kabbalah just to know more about myself and God. I am sure it will show me how to live my life fully. Thanks.

Collen Figo
      Participant

Hi. My name is Collen from Egypt. I am an Israelite metaphorically going to Jerusalem but lost some perception of the glorious path. I have been asking myself why I can’t succeed in the material plane yet physically and mentally gifted. I have a strong sense of rebellion and perceive life as a sold out material, and have a declination towards all religions and a deep sense of connection with a Qabalist torment kind of longing.. I feel insatiable with anything I currently see played out as reality.. And at a younger age I remember being taught secret powers without knowing of their inherent meaning until my quest for truth sent me through forbidden books in my country.. I can’t satisfy the desire to know know the creator without a veil of idolatry or religionism or philosophy and even theosoohy. I want to know the original point of becoming from 0 to 1.i can already perceive a sense of 0 negativity which is Nothingness which begot 1 the complete incomplete which is the Abba of all numbers… How do I move from here to there with my vague approach to the Mount Sinai.. I believe The whole reception is above human normal perception especially existentialism and materialism how far can I get wrong? I desire what I can’t define because It is not possible to define it. I hope you help me move from A to perhaps I could find 3 on my own feet once I get the foundation..

joel crosskill
      Participant

Hello,  I am Joel. From Jamaica

daniele
      Participant

Hello,

I am Daniele from Berlin, I ended up here because I want to know more what is out of the box I am in.

Hi, I’m Maria Rosa from Argentina, I know there exists strong energy holding the universe, and I and all of us are immersed in that energy.

The thing is that I don’t know how to move properly inside this energy in order to reach the bestowing intention.

Thank you!!

Shannon Crocker
      Participant

Hello. I am Shannon from Canada. I came to the wisdom of Kabbalah after a two year search to find the true meaning and purpose of life. I studied and practiced many different  paths. Each path lead me to another…etc. Till I discovered Kabbalah. I am glad to be here !

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.