Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharon
      Participant

I am Sharon connecting from Canada.   I have completed the first 4 courses and sort of got cold feet before joining a 10 not sure if I was ready of not.   So was doing a little more reading and listening to various videos.   You have changed the format slightly so am doing a review and seeing where I will go from here.   Looking forward to the next year and seeing where it will take me.

Imar Fernandes
      Participant

I´m Imar, from Brazil, and my only focus in my life in the last years is to understand myself, the meaning of my existence in the universe, and, in this, understand mainly what does it mean to be One with the Creator. With this purpose in mind I meditate, study hard, and work, but living in Earth with my spirit in God all time.

Ty
      Participant

What am I connectin

Ty
      Participant

What am I connecting too?

Wendi
      Participant

My name is Bill and I live in Atlanta. I have many friends, both secular and spiritual.   “My cup runneth over” with the many blessings my family and I have received from the Creator of the world.  My wish now is to learn more from Tony and his associates who devised this course, to answer this question:  How do I, as a member of an enabled community, bestow in some modest way upon our world and our posterity the particular gifts of peace, prosperity and limitless life He has enabled me to share? 

Jess V
      Participant

Hi I am Jessica, from Miami Beach, I am Spirtual and I want to learn more about Kabbala. Sending much love light and peace to you all ♥️🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.