Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

Hello from the Philippines, I’m David and looking forward to connecting with a group of like heartfelt sparks to help strengthen the desire of connection with the Creator. This is so beautiful

Ozie
      Participant

Hi I’m Ozie. I hope to learn how to understand myself and everything around me better. I’m also intrigued to find out why things sometimes don’t happen they way I want.

Catherine
      Participant

HELLO sisters and brothers. I am Catherine Ishikawa from New York – I’m glad to be learning natural law from this perspective. I hope to strengthen my faith and hope for a transformation of our human condition sooner than later!

Johnny
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Johnny & I want to get through these levels & put in a group so the real work can start.</p>

Johnny
      Participant

Hi my name is Johnny & I want to get through these levels & put in a group so the real work can start.

Johnny
      Participant

Hi I want to get through these levels & put in a group so the real work can start.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.