Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      G
      Participant

Hello I’m G I am here to learn

Hello, my name is Ali. I had a brief study of the wisdom of Kabbalah and it is very strange that Kabbalah is not in conflict with any religion and it covers all the cases and mysteries of the universe very deeply and I realized that the wisdom of Kabbalah also defines suffering and remedy. Tools facing it. I love learning the basics of Kabbalah and wish to fully understand the Book of Zohar

henry
      Participant

Buenas tardes, es muy grato continuar con la segunda parte de este  curso de cábala, bañarnos  en la luz de este conocimiento bendito. Para todos una feliz y asombrosa travesía.

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

My name is Ana. I expect to be able to learn what you are teaching us.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello…Bonnie is my name and it would be nice to be more organized in my thoughts and my life by being informed about the Kabbalah and to be in connection with likeminded

If that is the way to help the society to get out of all conflicts I should learn to handle

kathy
        Participant

Looking for Pennsylvanian, USA, Kabbalah students?

Geoff
      Participant

Hi fellow students,

I am Geoff from Sydney, Australia.

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know.

I am hoping to delve deeper into Kabbalah in order to be able to use some of my potential and to be able to relate to and communicate with others on this path.. There is I believe, a lot of healing that needs to take place in the world we live in. I would love to be a part of that process.

kathy
        Participant

Are you near Pennsylvania, USA?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.