Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sol Belo
      Participant

Hi, this is Peter again. Glad to be here. Shhhhhhhh – don’t tell anyone but I almost cried during part one of this course!

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello I am Kebede Mamo Dessis , from Ethiopia / Oromiya , and am following kabbalah Reveled frm Instructor Tony Kosinec , to day am following as a student and am happy and also Thanks to get this opportunity , truly am eager on having spiritual world understanding and to receive the Light . Thank you

Michelle
      Participant

I am Mary in new Mexico still studying the basics to refresh my memory.

Chris
      Participant

Hi. I am Chris from Romania. I hope I can find answers to some questions that so far nobody could answer

Rick Reed Sr
      Participant

Greetings! I’m enjoying the journey! Hope to interact with some along the way!

Shmuley
      Participant

Hello, even though my name here is Enrique, I converted to Judaism a year ago. My Jewish name is Shmuley Bruno. I want to know more about the right way to understand and experience reality. That way I may enjoy life the right way, the Creator’s way. I want to know real joy by giving myself to others and understanding that all that the Creator gives me is for my good.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.