Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julie Fallin
      Participant

Hi. My name is Julie. I am very excited to learn all I can about Kabbalah.

Elena
      Participant

Bună, sunt Elena . Doresc să învăț cum sa-mi iubesc aproapele ca pe mine insumi ținând cont de faptul că uneori îl pot iubi mult mai puțin iar alteori mai mult decât pe mine.

Kinga
      Participant

Hi friends. I’m Kinga and studying with KabU for a few months now.

Rosa Jones
      Participant

Hey, I Am Rosa

I am acquainted with Kabbalah, I have taken Kabbalah classes, which I found very interesting!  I know there is more.  I am not who I think I Am.  There is a Greatness within me that I didn’t realize was there! This Greatness is becoming who I Really Am!

My desire is to know Truth!

Herbert
      Participant

I am Herbert Ekechukwu a seeker who has since been searching to find the true meaning of life and my true relationship with God. I had in the past developed interest in the study of the Kabalah but noted that this hidden wisdom needs a guide. I am happy the teacher Tony is giving the knowledge from the basics.

Bennie Dunn
      Participant

Hi I am Bennie and I am a Seeker

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.