Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello to all, and Thank you.  My name is Cinnabra Arrington from Tampa, fl.  Currently going through divore.  I have four children.   Throughout life wondering  who is God and am I from Him.  Christian, Baptist, Pentecostal, speaking  with Jehovah witnesses.  Something about me  was able to see and feel a little something through all.  Final place learning of the Hebrew Israelites.   Sounds very unique.  But i still felt there  was more.  I know our Creator somehow had much more to him. .  Lately  my spiritual journey has licked up tremendously.  I speak it all the time im led by the Spirit  of God.  The kabbalah crossed my atmosphere more then once.  Then when you see the “Zohar” looks like the “Torah” to me.   After just looking into this The tree of life.  Make so much sense people  are gonna  miss their salvation.  Hosea 4:6 this is where the spirit wants me to be its its something here I need.  Breakdown the tree of life i started  looking and saying.   Ok need to reach this level. I have alot going in in the middle.  Oh my something is at the bottom for me not a lot but enough.  Why can i receive this innerstanding spiritually.   But my leaders tell me to stay away from it… please help!!!! 😭😭😭 just writing  this has me in tears!

Victoria Duncan
      Participant

Hello I’m Victoria,

I live in NC and am 42 years old.  I grew up in the system an orphan but am stubborn & extremely resilient.  Ive always wondered where that inner strength came from.  The last few years ive had vivid images, that after research ive discovered, correlate to this topic.  One such recurring is the tree of life.    Im simply following a path that has led me here.

Kirk Terek
      Participant

Hi I’m kirk. I had an unexpected kundalini awakening when I was fourteen that I didn’t handle that well, as a result I ended up with schizophrenia. For a long time ive been interested in the initial experience of my ‘psychotic episode’ the experience was one of pure bliss and connection to the universe st first, but I couldn’t make sense of what was going on, so I guess I soon lost it. I often wonder if I’ll ever feel that way again. I feel like I’ve regressed back into a state before the kundalini awakening happened, I am not too spiritually aware, but I’m aware of spirituality

Vlad
      Participant

Hello!
      I’m Vlad from Toronto. I’m on some kind of journey for 10-15 years.
      I guess what I’m looking for is structure and like-minded people to share my journey with.

Adele
      Participant

Hello my name is Adele and I live in Florida USA.  My husband and I have studied Kabbalah for 6 years by following the teachings of Michael Laitman. We have watched numerous You Tube videos, read many of his articles and published books.  In addition to this, we have enjoyed videos of Tony Kosinec, Gil Shir, and many others.  We are now attending Kabbalah classes at a local Chabad Center.  I am grateful for the opportunity to participate in the KabU courses.

Carmen
      Participant

Hello, everyone! I am Carmen from Romania. I am an integrative psychotherapist, working with children mainly. I am very interested in gaining more wisdom and in answering existential questions. Life offered me  lots of experiences proving the divine order and universal laws. I am willing to research in depth.

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.