Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rohan
      Participant

Hi! My name is Rohan from Pune, India. I have been thinking for a very long time as to WHY AM I HERE?!! I read the bible & the first qt that came to me is what is this Tree of Life? While researching for the ToL, I came across Kabbalah & here I am. I has given me answers to some of my questions. I am still searching for the rest of the answers!! I hope to find all of them.

Leo Green
      Participant

My name is Leo. For some time now I have been interested in hermeticism, mysticism, magick, and really anything related to ancient mystery schools. I have plenty of books and watched plenty of videos on these subjects. But I have always done so on my own and haven’t had anyone to be my mentor or to discuss things with. I have considered joining various lodges and orders, but have been hesitant to make that leap and petition to join because of the uncertainty of what they are really all about. I came across KabU from a YouTube video about the Sefirots and it sounded like a great way to learn more and have others to discuss and learn with.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Hi, I am Tefo from Botswana.  My spiritual journey has led me to the doorstep of Kabbalah. I don’t know if my search is over and have finally found what I have been looking for. I guess I’m about to find out😁

satul Loganesti
      Participant

salut ma numesc Nina.Sunt aici în speranța de a învăța natura Cabalei.

Litha
        Participant

Hello am Litha from the Bahamas.I’m seeker for the things of the spirit always be fascinated spirit part of man, and how make the spirit stronger then the flesh.

Reid Gramstad
      Participant

Hi. i want to learn more about Kabbalah, and the force of the universe and the real deep love.

Jordan
      Participant

Hello. I have been led here on my journey for wisdom and am just going with the flow.

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.