Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pamela B
      Participant

Hi all. My name is Pam. I’m so grateful for coming across first the Kabbalah Revealed podcast/videocast, and now this course.

Betty Berry
      Participant

Hello, My name is Betty and I am from Tennessee in the USA.  I have been questioning religion and reality for the past few years and feel I have been lied to in many ways and I am looking for the truth. I want a real relationship with my creator and not looking to be in any kind of religion anymore,  I believe I can find what I have been searching for my whole life.

Morvin Temple
      Participant

Andrew Temple; I am from Belize and I’m very spiritual.   🙂

Su
      Participant

My name is Su Young, I would like to learn how to have close relationship with the creator and live my life accordingly.

Hello,

I’m looking for a deeper understanding of kabbalah and want more to know about nature how it works. I don’t have any experience at all in Kabbalah therefore I’m want to start fresh.

Feel very excited that there is such opportunities to learn online.

Pat
      Participant

Hello Tony and fellow students,

I don’t have any expectations about the course/s here, but I do want to find my spiritual path. I have an idea, but lacking opportunities to develop it makes me wonder. I’m not impressed by life and I hope to find out all I can about its meaning.

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.