Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 919 through 924 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kai
      Participant

I am. Purpose of course fulfilled.

My name is Camilo, iam excited to start learning and applying what I learn to my daily life

JDF
      Participant

Hello. My name is John and a desire to learn brought me here.
      Let’s get started!

Bartosz
      Participant

Hi my name is Bartek, particular expierences in my life made me a seeker for the truth and the meaning of life in order to heal myself and get better understanding on what life, humanity and God is actually all about. I have been reading about many  diffrent “esoteric” teachings and last year I found out about Kabbalah. I am happy to get to know and be able to communicate to teachers who attained greater understanding.

Orly
      Participant

Hi, My name is Orly, and I find kabala the only thing that really matters. I would love to know what this world is all about.

Teodora
      Participant

Hi, I’m Teodora, 42, and I live in Romania. I’ve always been interested and curious about God. When I was young I joined the Jehovah’s Witnesses religion but I left a few years ago. Since then I’ve explored other interpretations of the Bible and looked in other spiritual paths. I guess I’m a seeker.

Viewing 6 posts - 919 through 924 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.