Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi. My name is Adelina. I am from Costa Rica and I began to study Kabbalah because I began to make questions of the purpose of life, what am I, and other questions. My search began in many phylosophies and religiones until I got to kabbalah. And kabbalah has been the only one that really answered most of my questions.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi,am innocent hope to learn more from this course,have completed the first part,also have completed kabbalah revealed course.</p>
      I like the authenticity of the teaching on Kabu…

heather
      Participant

Hi I am Heather from Australia.  Just love the fact I am amongst like minded people to study with.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Hi, I’m Luc, from Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), in west Africa. My goal, the reason why I’m studying the wisdom of Kabbalah, is to discover the spiritual worlds.

Rivka
      Participant

My name is Ricki. I currently am in Melbourne, Australia. Born in Africa, lived in California for many years. I have traveled the most of the world. All the while I have been searching for answers about reality. I have found or was found by Kabbalah. I have many questions. Good to meet everyone.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Hello, my name is Janet and I continue to want more and more of Kabbalah. The teachings are incredible and am becoming a better person because of it. I am learning the corrections I need in myself to connect with nature in a loving way.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.