Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Guy
      Participant

Shalom.  My name is Guy from Colorado.  My wife introduced me to Kabbalah and became obsessed with me learning it.  Unfortunately, she is not the best person to explain a field of study, so I dismissed it for some time.  However, I found KabU and began to see the writings and teachings of the Christ and the early apostles and prophets in many of the things I am now learning and now can see where Kabbalah can augment and strengthen my own Christianity and help me with my other studies and writings.

Daniel
      Participant

Hi my name is Daniel. Fan of Ken Wilber and Ra Uru, wish to study Kabbalah in more depth to fulfill the deep spiritual longing to attain an unfading awareness of transcendent interconnectivity with all beings on planet earth — especially the adult humans! even those who appear to be living in a state of significant fracture…

i’m from boston. philosopher, poet, musician, entrepreneur.

Jeremy Adam
      Participant

Jeremy. Hello!

Jeremy Adam
      Participant

Shalom, Im Jeremy. I am from Portland Oregon, have lived in Israel too. I am in Seattle at the moment. Baruch Hashem I’ll be back in Israel soon!

Felecia

Hi, I’m Felecia and I’m here to become re-energized

chris patton
      Participant

hi i am chris  and love studying kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.