Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Reuven
      Participant

Hello, my name is Reuven from the Philippines. I’m an energy healer and astrologer. I was recommended here by my Reiki teacher. Glad to meet all of you here.

Hi everyone,

I’m Haziq from Malaysia. Nice to meet you.

Kristin
      Participant

Hello to all, my name is Kristin and I’m seeking personal enlightenment. I’m in Texas and looking forward to learning with and from you all.

Laura
      Participant

Hi my name is Laura Eugene from a beautiful Island in the Caribbean called St Lucia. I have been on a journey seeking for some sort of fulfillment, the more I looked the more I felt the urge and hunger for more and so that search has bought me  here and so I’m hoping that this will be it for me.  I am convinced that there must be more to life that what we see or know and I need to know what is my purpose, why am I here .So I’m happy to be here and looking to learn and grow.

Thank you all for having me

Ale
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Ale and I live in Madrid, Spain. I’m here to learn mor about this wisdom.</p>

heather
      Participant

Hi I’m Heather from South Australia. Just what I have watched on KabU I am sure I have come to the best site you could ever get, on teaching kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.