Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 1,007 replies, 840 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Verena.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ann
      Participant

Hi, I’m Ann Frances from Hyderabad, India.  I have recently started watching videos on Kabbalah and am interested to know more about this antient wisdom of the patriarchs.

Rajvi
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Priya. I first heard about Kabbalah in the late 90s when Madonna was associated with the teaching. However, I’ve only started watching videos on YouTube about Kabbalah for the past 1 week. I look forward to learning Kabbalah from an authentic source and meet everyone in this course:)

Michael
      Participant

Good day to everyone, My name MikeG,and  for long as I could remember I was interested in the kabbalah beyond religion and magic The Kabbalah still captures my interest indeed, an I hope to get a grip on it in our days.

Marcin
      Participant

Hi, I’m Marcin from Poland. I’ve just started studying with KabU. I hope to manage to break through the Matrix of reality and build connection to the Light.

Michael
      Participant

Good day everyone, I’m here to learn more about the kabbalah, enough to look at this world a little bit better.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

Good afternoon my name is Delayne and I reside in the US. I’m taking this course because I would like to be more aware of my surroundings and not be living in the unknown. I’m excited to learn new things!

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 984 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.