Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joetta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Everyone.  I’ve been a spiritual seeker my entire life.  I was raised Catholic, but never got much fulfillment from it.  At one time in my life I considered myself an atheist; I think mostly because I got tired of searching.  To be honest, I think I’ve been depressed most of my adult life because I have never been truly fulfilled.  I’m now 41, and after a divorce, and a series of very disappointing relationships, I’m fairly cynical and just tired of going through life wondering what it’s all about. I try my best to connect with people, but I feel it’s mostly just superficial and seems like I’m just faking, pretending to be happy.  I hope this course really does develop the connection to the divine that I’ve been craving.  I NEED this connection; otherwise I will probably live out the rest of this life feeling sad and unfulfilled.</p>

Michelle
        Participant

Great you are here now!

David
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello  my name is David Mendivil  I live in Mesa AZ USA  I need to” plant myself in the correct environment” I hope this is where the meaning of that statement begins</p>

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

Hi my name is Mauricio Ruiz live in paramount CA, I have read the history of Israel,the Torah and some Kabbalah beginner books now ready to go more deeper

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Hi Everyone from Dublin, I hope to feel you all.

Arabela Dias
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Olá, sempre gostei de saber mais sobre a espiritualidade e de aprender ferramentas práticas para aplicar no dia-a-dia.</span></span></p>

Arabela Dias
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Olá, sempre gostei de saber mais sobre a espiritualidade e de aprender ferramentas práticas para aplicar no dia-a-dia.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.