Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello  my name is David Mendivil  I live in Mesa AZ USA  I need to” plant myself in the correct environment” I hope this is where the meaning of that statement begins</p>

Mauricio Ruiz
      Participant

Hi my name is Mauricio Ruiz live in paramount CA, I have read the history of Israel,the Torah and some Kabbalah beginner books now ready to go more deeper

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Hi Everyone from Dublin, I hope to feel you all.

Arabela Dias
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Olá, sempre gostei de saber mais sobre a espiritualidade e de aprender ferramentas práticas para aplicar no dia-a-dia.</span></span></p>

Arabela Dias
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Olá, sempre gostei de saber mais sobre a espiritualidade e de aprender ferramentas práticas para aplicar no dia-a-dia.</p>

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

My name is Orlando Marrero. After 29 years working for the VA Medical Center here in beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico in a few month I am about to retire ( just wanted to get that off my chest ). I have been studying here in KabU for 2 years know and I hope to understand more of the times we are living in. Happy to be here and interact with you all. Be well

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.