Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marlo
      Participant

Hello, I Be. I found my experiences to be more than what others have explained. Increasing knowledge and understanding.

Patty kitchens
      Participant

Hi my name is Patty kitchens

I live with my daughter in Turlock California. Things have seemed to take a nose dive. This new president that is no good and he’s not helping the human rights. I feel that we need a connection within ourselves how to deal with problems.

Cindy
      Participant

Hi I’m Cynthia a beginner. I’m interested in learning more about KubU. Kabbala seems very interesting.

EB
      Participant

Hello,

I’m a beginner and I’m looking forward to learning more about kabbalah.

Michael
      Participant

Hello my Michael & i am socially conscientious human being with a solid understanding to human needs – I’m energetic/engaging and happy to be of service.

Michael
      Participant

Hello my Michael & i am socially conscientious human being with a solid understanding to human needs – I’m energetic/engaging and happy to be of service.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.