Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Izmerai
      Participant

Hi izmerai here,

A gardner and management consultant.

Interested to learn what questions to ask and which get answered.

Salute

My name is Irina, I’ve searching for answers all my life, the deep answers, something I can feel, but  unable to express.

sheila steinberg
      Participant

Sheila from NYC, want to know better way to react to life circumstances, especially with a disability. Thank you.

sheila steinberg
      Participant

Sheila from NYC, want to know better way to react to life circumstances, especially with a disability. Thank you.

Candace Joy
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Candace, I live in the US.  I have often wondered what is the purpose & meaning of my life. There is a song that Peggy Lee used to sing “Is That All There Is” that made me realize there was more to life.   I knew there had to be more to life than I could experience with my 5 senses.  I have a great desire to learn how to connect with the Creator the way He wants us to connect.  Thank you KabU for the opportunity to learn a higher truth!

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant

My name is Gordon
      From Ghana
      Want to study kabalah

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.