Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pooya
      Participant

Hi, my name is Melodius Ivirus from Green i pm2  i r 69. I have learned to learn. I will not die

Sofia
      Participant

My name is Sofia. I’m looking forward to learning.

mitmax
      Participant

Greetings! What a gifted opportunity to be here, to be with the study of Kabbalah. Since very young I was with ability to see and hear that which was not witnessed by many. I join with this study as I question that which exists, the forces of creation, and the governing of nature. Being with deep understanding and rooted relationship I know being brought here to KabU means IAm open to receiving answers. Thank you Spirit and thank you KabU for this gift …

Janelle Gonzalez
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello my name is Janelle Gonzalez. I have always been drawned to sacred wisdom! I have experienced spiritual or divine encounters. I hope to learn to master my self and to ultimately help others.</p>

Janelle Gonzalez
      Participant

Hello my name is Janelle Gonzalez. I have always been drawned to sacred wisdom! I have experienced spiritual or divine encounters. I hope to learn to master my self and to ultimately help others.

maxine singer
      Participant

Namaste
      I am Neelam. Here because I want to know the purpose of ,y own life. Why am I here/

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.