Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

Hi All, 

My name is Karen and I am so excited to be here. I love learning about other cultures, religions, biefs and practices. I am 73 years young, with full time with Developmentally Disabled  adults.

Karen
      Participant

Hi All, 

My name is Karen and I am so excited to be here. I love learning about other cultures, religions, biefs and practices. I am 73 years young, with full time with Developmentally Disabled  adults.

Karen
      Participant

Hi All, 

My name is Karen and I am so excited to be here. I love learning about other cultures, religions, biefs and practices. I am 73 years young, with full time with Developmentally Dissbled  adults.

Sky
      Participant

Greetings, My name is Dián, my nickname is Sky. A deep inner yearning brought me here. G-d is speaking to us in ways that are very direct, presently. Knowledge is necessary. Thank you for the invitation.

Sky
      Participant

Greetings, My name is Dián, my nickname is Sky. A deep inner yearning brought me here. G-d is speaking to us in ways that are very direct, presently. Knowledge is necessary. Thank you for the invitation.

Agnish chatterjee
      Participant

Hi!
      my name is Agnish, and I am here from India.
      I want to learn about this ancient technique
      and see if it can really change my perception of reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.