Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Subhashree
      Participant

Hi,

I am Subhashree from India.

Zorba
      Participant

Hi, My name is Zorba, I am from India. I have forever been drawn to Kabbalah ,tried so many times to uncover the magic that lies there but somehow I feel the timing wasn’t right. I am here without any conditions or expectations and allowing myself to recieve the information at a time in life where I have lost my loved ones to Covid and feel my self numb and u sure of what all these years I was doing when I was engaged in my spiritual practice …I want to know why my father left us and I want to know what am I here to do

joan
      Participant

Hi all,

My name is Joan from USA.

Hope to learn more about our creator  and gain more information about our universe.

peter
      Participant

Hi my name is Peter and  i am from South Africa,

I have the urge to find the truth and grow Spiritualy

Karen
      Participant

Hi All, 

My name is Karen and I am so excited to be here. I love learning about other cultures, religions, biefs and practices. I am 73 years young, with full time with Developmentally Disabled  adults.

Karen
      Participant

Hi All, 

My name is Karen and I am so excited to be here. I love learning about other cultures, religions, biefs and practices. I am 73 years young, with full time with Developmentally Disabled  adults.

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.