Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mandira
      Participant

Hello I am Mandira from India, a doctor by profession. I love to study different ancient cultures and traditions and I have many questions. This course seems really promising and I am looking forward to get some answers.

Delwin Dsouza
      Participant

Hi my name is Delwin. I’m from India. Wanna take this opportunity to exploit the kabbalah and go on a roller coaster ride

Natalie
      Participant

Hello, I am Natalie from London, United Kingdom.
      a variety of different spiritual experiences have awakened the desire to explore interesting spiritual paradigms and courses such as this one.

Hi, I am Bob from Pennsylvania in America.  I am seeking answers to questions I have had for a long time. I am looking forward to learning what this course has to offer.

Hi, my name is Robin and I have been a seeker of connecting to spirit for my whole life. I am hoping for some answers to many questions. I was raised Mormon and studied to some degree most of the great religions of the world. So I am hoping my search will find a home.

Madhur
      Participant

I am Madhur from India,Punjab.Looking forward to learn,I am new to this science

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.