Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Madhur
      Participant

Looking forward to learn,I am new to this science

Hugo
      Participant

Hi i’m Hugo a Portuguese living and working in Switzerland, raised as Cristian and always felt something not right, to many lies to many fake people and as empath this disturbs me quite a lot.

After nearly 2 weeks of YouTube information about Judaism i decide to take the course.

I am Maria, Christian Orthodox and had
      never opened before to any other belief. I want to see what kabala is all about and how it can change my reality.

Sreekumar P. K
      Participant

Hi,

I am sreekumar from India. I would like to know more about everything and insearch the one by which we could have the knowledge of the everything in this cosmos. Everything is subject to change and I believe that there is something that is not subject to change.

So surely Iwould like to know the ways to realise that one. Here I am looking for the ways to realise that grest one.

Kumaran Devarajan
      Participant

I am Kumaran from India, Tamil Nadu. Eager to learn this wisdom

leo
      Participant

I am curious to learn more about why we are here and how we can understand our relationship to our creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.