Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      M
      Participant

Hello

Looking forward to learn

Thank you

Yajaira Cintron
      Participant

Hello All! I am Yajaira and am very pleased to have found this course.  I am eager to learn more about different vibrational frequencies of the universe, the 22 letters of the Kabbalah and their relation to numbers and their perfect synchronization with the universe’s vibrations, sacred geometry, the importance of Astrology and all it’s beautiful mysteries that help understanding this journey as divine spark more clear.  I look forward to learning more about the tree of life and how everything throughout my spiritual journey has lead me to 2 sources the Kabbalah and Pachamama (Mother Earth) in Incan Shamanism helping me have a further understanding of my energetic system, my akashic records, in short universe… 😊 🙏 Thank you

Vera Xerxa
      Participant

I live in London,would like to learn something about Kabbalah

Vera Xerxa
      Participant

My name is Vera

Messiah Doomshel
      Participant

I am the 8th and last incarnate of Adonai looking to learn as much as I can . Bless the name of the The Almighty Jah Rastafari, King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the black christ in flesh.

Messiah Doomshel
      Participant

I am the 8th and last incarnate of Adonai looking to learn as much as I can . Bless the name of the The Almighty Jah Rastafari, Kimg Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the black christ in flesh.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.