Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rajanikanta
      Participant

Hi. My name is Rajanikanta sarangi, Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India.I am keen to know who am i and what is the purpose of my Soul in the earth. What is the relationship of me & the environment. Wish to seek more knowledge from you. God will breath through you. Kind regards

I’m Dr David JokotolaJesu from Nigeria. I’m in search of purpose of life, specifically humans. The question of the existence of human beings in a specific time frame, without knowing the origin and final fate (hereafter) is bewildering and perplexed. Wish I could gain some insight and live a purposeful life.

A.J. Thees
      Participant

Hello, I’m A.J. from Ohio. I’m a digital artist and motion designer.  I hope to recognize my own limited perception and how to connect with the upper system.

A.J. Thees
      Participant

Hello, I’m A.J. from Ohio. I’m a digital artist and motion designer.

I hope to recognize my own limited perception and how to connect with the upper system.

Christianne
      Participant

Hello Ik ben Christianne uit Belgie. Ik ben gehuwd en heb twee zonen en drie kleinzonen Sinds mijn vader is overleden stel ik me meer dan vroeger vragen over het hiernamaals, de zin van het lijden, waarom we niets meer horen over onze geliefde overleden mensen, Misschien vind ik meer gemoedsrust na deze cursus
      Groetjes
      Christianne

Christianne
      Participant

Hello Ik ben Christianne uit Belgie. Ik ben gehuwd en heb twee zonen en drie kleinzonen Sinds mijn vader is overleden stel ik me meer dan vroeger vragen over het hiernamaals, de zin van het lijden, waarom we niets meer horen over onze geliefde overleden mensen, Misschien vind ik meer gemoedsrust na deze cursus
      Groetjes

Viewing 6 posts - 445 through 450 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.