Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel Odeh
      Participant

Hello, I’m Daniel from Nigeria, I’m seeking to know more about human nature and reason for existing.

Demiter Nsakala
      Participant

Hello an Demiter Nsakala, from Angola, am seeking to understand the human and his relationship with the nature, and how to live Godly life.

emeka bob
      Participant

I am Emeka Bob from Nigeria. I am interested in learning new things about life and reality.

sven
      Participant

Hi from france, if I am being honest, I would like to see if this is not a hoax or a scam and when the first payment is due.

Samuel Okyere
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Samuel from Washington state.  I would like to learn about life and it relation to Universe as I seek growth in spirituality ⁷</p>

Samuel Okyere
      Participant

My name is Samuel from Washington state.  I would like to learn about life and it relation to Universe as I seek growth in spirituality

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.