Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Magen
      Participant

Helle everybody, am Michael from Ghana and is my frist time of hearing of this course which I accidentally came across online and am open of learning new thing and I know i will enjoy this course. Am open minded and i know if will be fan. Tony am happy to have you as ny instructor. Thanks

Michael Magen
      Participant

Helle everybody, am Michael from Ghana ans is my frist time of hearing of this course which I accidentally came across online and am open of learning new thing and I know i will enjoy this course. Am open minded and i know if will be fan. Tony am happy to have you as ny instructor. Thanks

Yaneth
      Participant

Hello friends and Dear Tony mi name is Yaneth Angel from New Jersey. I had been studying Kabbalah since 2007 with Dr. Laitman recently I take the decision to get more deep in this Path I very grateful be part of BB family🤍🤍🤍

nordic warrior
      Participant

Hello, my name is Craig.  I felt a desire to learn about Kabbalah.

Helen J
      Participant

Hi Helen is my name, I am here to know WHO I am… I’ve born in Brazil, currently located in Ireland… I spent 20 years of my 35 looking for some answers, that is how I ended up here.

Hi my name is Brigid

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.