Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bossman Phil Adams
      Participant

Hello am Phil from Ghana I want to know the ways of spiritualist and be in harmony to the universe and its way so I wish this class will help me to uplift my self and understand the world and life as well

Ebenezer
      Participant

hello I’m Ebenezer from Ghana, more knowledge from Kabu

Ebenezer
        Participant

is good to be here

Iqleen Bhogal
      Participant

This iqleen from India. I am a seeker and wish to understand Kabbalah

Bilawal Aslam
      Participant

Hi ia m from Pakistan and i want to enhance my wisdom

Michael Magen
      Participant

Helle everybody, am Michael from Ghana and is my frist time of hearing of this course which I accidentally came across online and am open fir learning new thing and I know i will enjoy this course. Am open minded and i know if will be fan. Tony am happy to have you as ny instructor. Thanks

Michael Magen
      Participant

Helle everybody, am Michael from Ghana and is my frist time of hearing of this course which I accidentally came across online and am open of learning new thing and I know i will enjoy this course. Am open minded and i know if will be fan. Tony am happy to have you as ny instructor. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.