Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dhanya joy
      Participant

Hi I am Dhanya, I am 39 and live in kochi, India. .I was raised a Catholic in Christian faith.. I would like to know more about God ,from the ancient wisdom of kabbalah /zohar ..

jackie
      Participant

Hi I’m Jackie from Florida USA. I’m 51 years old.
      Im excited to learn and experience the wisdom of Kabbalah and be a part of the awakening of humanity.

Thomas Martin
      Participant

Hi, My name is Tom from the State of Wisconsin, USA, and hoping to learn much from this course in regards to Kabbalah and the Zohar.

Thomas Martin
      Participant

Hi, My name is Tom from the State of Wisconsin, USA and hoping to learn much from this course i regards t Kabbalah and the Zohar.

Ronald
      Participant

My name is Ronald Fugara (35) from Tanzania (East Africa). I am a husband of one wife and one son.

Pooya
      Participant

Hi. My name is Pooya and I want to discover God and be with him at the same time. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.