Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      matthew shifflett
      Participant

Hello my name is Matthew Shifflett I hope every ones light grows and we all connect.

Bongani
      Participant

Hello friends.

I’m Bongani Ndlovu, born in South Africa and currently living in Sweden.

victoriabb12
      Participant

Hi, Victoria here 👋❤️

Joined the platform recently. No specific expectations, by taking these amazing courses it makes me feel closer to this wonderful community.

martin
      Participant

Hi. Martin from the UK. I am a member of a reform synagogue in England on a journey of discovery to wherever it will take me.

Gamelah
      Participant

Hi, Ny name is Gamelah from New Jersey. I want to learn everything KabU has to offer.

Martina
      Participant

Hi Martina here.  Taking different courses with KabU.  Just wanting to learn everything, helps to understand the big picture better.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.