Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dante Yigael
      Participant

Hi my name is Danté. So Happy to be here with all my friends.

Victor
      Participant

My name is Victor Wegener. I am studying Kabbalah since 2008 when I visited a congress in Liverpool. I find it a challenge to apply all the learnings and wisdom into my personal life.

Annmarie
      Participant

Annmarie here and I’m looking forward to learning about the science of human emergence.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

I’m Tiago. I’m excited to be here. Let’s study and practice! The more Kabbalah, the better.

Andreanne
      Participant

Hello, I’m Andreanne. I have a passion for learning and found deep answers in Kabbalah.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hi, my name is Rune.

I want to truly understand the reason for me walking on this earth, being able to observe my thoughts and feelings and interact with my surroundings.

Also, I feel drawn to this wisdom in a way that´s like nothing else I am drawn towards. I simply have to be here, and do this, because it feels right.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.