Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jennifer
      Participant

Jennifer (JC) here.  I’ve been enjoying the courses.  I’m just starting out and even now there is a feeling of deepening of my life purpose.

tristan
      Participant

Tristan… love the lessons

Nat
      Participant

Hello, i think we have entered the exponential part on the curve of human evolution.. here to learn where i fit & where it takes us.

Rae
      Participant

Hello beautiful Friends and Teachers my name is Rachel and I’m grateful to be on this journey with you all! I expect to enjoy learning what motivates one to pray for things like freedom of consciousness for All My Relations 😁

Jonathan
      Participant

Hello,

I am seeking a true, real path to the creator.  I hope to dissolve years of past misinformation and truly connect to the spiritual worlds.

Eberhard
      Participant

Hello Everybody,

My name is Eberhard and I would like to learn more about our history, from the beginning of time and before up to now.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.