Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yajaira
      Participant

Hello I am Yajaira. I saw  an episode of Kabbalah Explained Simple where Gil talked about emergence and I got interested and want to learn a little more.

Katel
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Katel, i have always had that intense interest in knowing beyond the status quo and being here now, i expect to have to answers to the real purpose of human existence.

Thank you.

Beverly
      Participant

I am Beverly and I desire to grow and learn

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Dag allen.</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Bonnie ben ik en ik kom uit Nederland</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Deze cursussen zijn allemaal boeiend</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>één hele fijne manier tot het verkrijgen van inzicht.</span></span></span></span>

Yaneth
      Participant

Hello I am Yaneth from U.S.A.

Mike
      Participant

Hello Mike from the USA. Hope to get informed on Emergence here.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.