Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Wesley
      Participant

name is Wesley and I have been learning the KabU courses for since August. I am interested in learing everything I am able to.

Christianne
      Participant

Hello my name  is Christianne, I have done already  some courses  and I know teacher Gill Shir from  some lessons.  I am very curieus what  this course will bring to me  in  better understanding the purpose  of live

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marko and I’ve already done a few courses. This one seems interesting to do now.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Hello and my name is Brian, glad to be back!

Linda Lowrey
      Participant

Hi I am Linda from UK

have just listened to afternoon lesson from Rav on The law of creation. And got a real insight into how everything has the same law and patterns. How everything is one unit.

Was directed here for more details

Linda
      Participant

Hi  I’m Linda from NJ USA….Have not heard this term before so I’m curious and interested to learn what this human emergence it all about.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.