Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tricia Cox
      Participant

Hello everyone I am from Indiana I am 44, and I am a very busy person, But I try to come to KabU as much, I  am a mother of two boys that have Autism and a wife. I am here to figure out my life, and how to change my life for the better, to burn bridges between my past and people that hinder me so I can move forward.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello i am kebede mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromiya

David J
      Participant

Hi, David from Bohol Philippines. Looking forward to another great lesson with teach, books(materials), and group. May our desire connect us friends

Mihaela
      Participant

Hello, I’m Mihaela from Romania. I expect great teachings, like those in previous courses.

dree monster
      Participant

hello
      dree from the u.s.

Richard Lively
      Participant

Hello all USA here really interested in the science of it all.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.