Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 510 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rebecca
      Participant

Hi I’m Rebecca from south Wales, I just came across this course and was really drawn to it, I  am on a journey of healing through doing shadow work and I am seeking answers to greater things

Michael Hennessy
      Participant

Hi everybody I am Mike from Dublin Ireland but at the moment I am living in Germany.  I grew up with a very stern Catholic upbringing and that meant that you always felt guilty if you sinned against God it was all about a God who punishes you if  you step out of line. So I had to find more answers to this dilemma. .I started my spiritual journey with TM which brought me to meditation. So I  dabbled I started to read books on Hinduism, Buddhism ,and various non catholic but Christian doctrines .I came across a course in miracles and  I have read some of the material and  just recently a friend  introduced me to the Kabbalah. I want to find out more about it but so far I think this could be the beginning of an even greater spiritual journey

Deborah Amyx
      Participant

Hi, I’m Deborah.  I am 65 and have been through a lot in life, most recently divorced, and now retired and living alone.  With this situation, nothing seemed to be fulfilling.  It seemed that there was no purpose for doing any task, even cooking food to eat.  I have recently left christianity to cling to God of Israel.  I stumbled upon a YouTube video asking if the universe is alive, which was fascinating.  I’ve listened to a few rabbi’s mention Kabbalah, but I really know very little about it.  I find myself yearning to the point of anguish and tears for meaning and purpose, though those have always been important to me and fulfilled in my parenting my children.  I am done with self pity.  I have suffered much since childhood – all kinds of external abuses and now that I have survived cvid, I wondered why?  Why am I still here?  What is it I want out of life with my few remaining years?  How can I correct the mistakes of my past?  How can I please Hashem?  I have a long way to go to achieve fulfillment of not only receiving the love I have never had from a father or husband, but I also have never truly given to others outside of my large family.  I yearn to give, but what?  How?  I have no wealth so I though I could perhaps grow food to give.  My energy due to my age prevents me from working for very long, so I have a lot of development to get to the point I can both receive and give for a variety of needs/wants.  But perhaps I will find methodology here.  Thank you for sharing.

Hola mi nombre es Marcos soy de El Salvador y ando en búsqueda de respuestas de preguntas que la religión no me contesta.

Olga
      Participant

Hello my name is Olga and I’m on my spiritual journey this year and found KabU not that long ago

Jack
      Participant

I’m John and I’m from northern Kentucky. This is the latest stop in my spiritual quest. Happy to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 510 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.