Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Hi everybody! I am from Italy, I have just entered Kaballah wisdom and I am so glad to be here. From this course I would like to know more about perception of reality that fascinates me so much.

Hola. Me llamo Alexandra y vivo en República Dominicana. Llevo 8 años estudiando Kabbalah y el Eterno me ha traído a las clases del Rab LAITMAN, así que espero poder avanzar y que mi decena pueda ser parte del Kli mundial. Estoy muy feliz de constatar la gobernanza del Eterno en todo.

Britt Johanne
      Participant

,I live in Norway. Have always have a desire to learn about Kabbalah , and this course must be a good place and Tony Kosinec  engaged teaching is really inspiring to keep on.

Dre
      Participant

Hello. Spirituality is the highest priority for me and I need to learn and master in the innate power we all possess.

Paul
      Participant

Hi, I’m Paul, living in Greece. I’m hoping to continue the spiritual journey I started 6 months ago and to put the amazing teaching into practice, as well as learning more deeply.

Anthony
      Participant

Hello to everyone. I am very new to Kabbalah but it seems to have turned on a light inside me which I am keen to follow and see where it takes me. I reside in the UK and would very much like to join with a like-minded community of people who feel that this reality has much more to offer than first meets the eye

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.