Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 510 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ace
      Participant

I’m here to farther my spiritually to my highest level I’ve believed their is more to learn just needed a chance to

JamesM
      Participant

Hello everyone.

My name is James, and I’m a middle-aged husband and father of three living in and working as an English teacher in Poland.

I suppose I’m one of those life-long “spiritual seekers” who has, at long last, been led to Kabbalah by the Creator. It’s great to (finally) be here.

Gaia Memmo
      Participant

Hi to all. I’m from Italy and I’ve been studying hebrew language and spirituality since 10 years. I’ m really glad to follow these lessons to improve my knowledge and to share this experience to a new way of perceiving all is around us.

Manuela
      Participant

Hi everybody! I am from Italy, I have just entered Kaballah wisdom and I am so glad to be here. From this course I would like to know more about perception of reality that fascinates me so much.

Hola. Me llamo Alexandra y vivo en República Dominicana. Llevo 8 años estudiando Kabbalah y el Eterno me ha traído a las clases del Rab LAITMAN, así que espero poder avanzar y que mi decena pueda ser parte del Kli mundial. Estoy muy feliz de constatar la gobernanza del Eterno en todo.

Britt Johanne
      Participant

,I live in Norway. Have always have a desire to learn about Kabbalah , and this course must be a good place and Tony Kosinec  engaged teaching is really inspiring to keep on.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 510 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.