Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 510 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Angie
      Participant

Hey I’m Angie and I’m here because this might be what I’ve been looking for and I need to learn more

Samuel
      Participant

Hello, I am Samuel from Florida. I am here to grow my point in my heart, to be connected and grow my spiritual vessel with you guys. Blessings to you all!!

Ranga
      Participant

Hello. I am Ranga from Canada. I am basically a new student of KabU and just started my lessons. It truly resonates with me. I look forward to go deep into the wisdom.
      Ranga

Ema
      Participant

Zdravo,tukaj Ema. Morda najdem pri vas znanje, s katerim se nadgradimo. Hvala.

Greg
      Participant

Hello from McCook, Nebraska. Thank you for making this wisdom available. It feels like coming home. I pray that I will learn how to navigate this paradoxical intention…if that is even the correct way to describe what I perceive as the way to become more like deity, source, G-d, whatever the creator is called. I hope we can help each other forward in the process.

Gaios
      Participant

My name is Gaios, from the beautiful land of Finland. I stand before you today as a retired individual, filled with a deep sense of gratitude for the opportunity to embark on this journey of learning and growth.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 510 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.