Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pamela Ullmann
      Participant

Hello, my fellow seekers,

My name is Pamela. For years I have been studying Kabbalah on and off but there has never been any consistency or absorption. There’s been a gap in my commitment, but I am going back to full force. Its time. Excited to be here!

Jennifer
      Participant

I’m Jennifer and I’m here to learn more about “reality.”

James
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been on the non-duality train for some time, studying Zen and Advaita Vedanta.

I’ve always been interested in study the Kabbalah, but it wasn’t until I stumbled upon a few Kabu videos on Youtube that I felt ready to take the plunge.

I”m looking forward to studying with like minded people and working with a Kabbalah System that has a true lineage.

James

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi! My name is André. I am happy to second opportunity in pratice the course.</p>

Mary
      Participant

Hi, I’m Mary. Feeling honoured and blessed to be here.

Karen
      Participant

Hi Everyone 🙂 My name is Karen…this course IS what showed up for my hunger for understanding this morning & so I  am going for a swim…to see what answers are in here <3  Thank you for everyone else who has shown up. <3

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.