Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mareve
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am a woman past 50 and with every passing year I become less sure of everything I was sure of in my life experiences, except the beauty of nature.. That is my constant</p>

Mareve
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m a woman past 50 who with every passing year become less sure of all I’ve been so sure in my life experience, except the beauty of nature. That is my constant.</p>

Sol Belo
      Participant

Hello all. Glad to see and join KabU

Erika
      Participant

I am Erika. Just here to learn

michael
      Participant

Hi There

My name i Michael. I’m 74 years young and living in England.  Happily retired an enjoying a lif as a recluse.

Edith
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Edith , I live in Brazil, Amazon city of Belem and discovered Kabu online . I’m looking forward to study Kabbalah and find some answers to my life questionings . Thank you for having me and sharing this wonderful knowledge !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.