Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zealot Mines
      Participant

Kaptich, from Nairobi- Kenya. In quest and thirst for true knowledge. To know, be and attain my higher self. Experience, explore, share the true light to those willing. I must attain.

Rafi
      Participant
      1. Hello everyone, my name is Rafi and I currently live in Germany. I have studied the Kabbalah for most of my adult life but still consider myself a neophyte along the journey. I hope to learn from you all as well dwell into these rich teachings.
      Andrew
      Participant

I’m Andrew and I’m looking forward to understanding more and more of Reality so i can experience LIFE in the way the Creator intends it.

Gustavo
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi My Game is Gustavo and I AM glad to be here. To continue  this life Journey. My sincere thanks to kabU volunteers.</p>

Nicky Boo
      Participant

Hello. I’m Nick. I live in Thailand and I am excited to learn some new things.

THOMAS
      Participant

Hi, my name is Thomas from Komotini, Greece, 55 years old.

I am  interested in Kabbalah Tradition, as a Path to know myself and the world around me.

As a path to the Real World instead of the matrix that we live…

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.