Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ixist
      Participant

I’ve always have been interested in this scientific method of spiritual maturity but it was never explained well. From the description of being able to start at a complete basic level I had to take this gift and dive in.

Chris
      Participant

Hi. I am Chris. I am here today because I want to learn more about what is the meaning of life. How should I live my life am how should I act towards the others. I hope you all find your answers in here. Hugs

magloire ilunga
      Participant

Hello, I am mag from Texas.

I am here to understand how to take off the shadow’s barrier of ignorance and see the real reality of the infinite wisdom of God and myself, understand all the secret law of the universe in order to live in harmony and balance life

Rick
      Participant

Greetings, I am a traveler seeking to increase my knowledge and spiritual growth.

Fredrick Hughes
      Participant

Hello, my name is Fredrick. I seek spiritual enlightenment to connect with the Creator and understand “self” and the world around me.

Shmuley
      Participant

Hello, all. even I am a convert to Judaism and interested to know mofre about Kabbalah as well as how to help others. I live in Puerto Rico.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.