Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 559 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Deb
      Participant

My name is Deb and as I said before, I watched the video Gog and Magog through a link on telegram. I resonated with it and started watching other videos with Gil on you tube and have continued to pursue this course. Everyday I am introduced to new and different mind expanding information . It’s a totally new and different way of looking at life.  Thank you all so much for making this material available!

Rick Reed Sr
      Participant

Greetings!

I’m drawn by the desire to know more. Some things previously learned just don’t make sense so I look somewhere else. Here I am.

Vanessa
      Participant

Hello, I am Vanessa, a 55 year old woman, who taught preschool in South Africa, and now living in the UK where my husband has chosen to expand his work in inclusive education. I am spending time learning things that interest me like growing microgreens, living in intentional community and the history timeline of the world. I came across kabbalah videos on YouTube and am intrigued.

Yona
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Yona. I am looking to further understand the meaning and purpose of our existence here on earth and beyond. Why are we here? Why is there good and evil? Why don’t we have harmony and peace amongst us? I have had many mystical encounters in my life through dreams and real life experiences that have compelled me to try and make sense of it all. I am so excited to be part of this learning journey with you all.

Yona Knafo

JEAN FRITZ BAZIL
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am here to learn and understand myself from the seen and unseen world and also to know the true of me down here.

Shaun
      Participant

Hi im Shaun from the Uk. Currently studying kabbalah revealed part1 and moving onto part 2 soon. What im learning here is amazing and truly life changing

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 559 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.