Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Alessandra, I’m from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I’m very happy to study Kabbalah here in Kabu!

Banesa
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Banesa and I’ve always been on a mission to find life’s purpose.  Years ago, I did run into the Kabbalah, but I don’t think I was spiritually ready at the time, I needed to evolve more. Fast forward to today,  I watched a few YouTube videos on Kabbalahinfo, and that’s when the light bulb turned on, and I said to myself, so there is more to it as I always suspected, this is all making A LOT of sense now and it’s time to learn the Kabbalah. I’m looking forward to learn the Kabbalah in this course and thank you to all of those who put this together and made this possible.

Jay
      Participant

Hi I am Jay I want to learn more about myself that’s why I am taking this

B L
      Participant

Bill from NY

Bridgette Smith
      Participant

Hi my name is Bridgette, I am so grateful to have this opportunity to seek the meaning of Life my purpose and I feel blessed that I accidentally ran into Tony’s video on YouTube
      I look forward to having questions answered as I have had Visions of some of these and have searched for many to them. Sorry if there are duplicates I thought I did this already but it’s telling me it’s not completed.

Rosie
      Participant

I’m a grandmother and great-grandmother. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, U.S.A. I now live in the middle of Tennessee in a small rural town. It’s quite the culture shock, but it’s warmer. (The snow storm we’re going through right now isn’t half as bad as some I’ve lived through up North). I tried to start learning kabbalah last year, got distracted and came back with a renewed dedication last Fall.  This is my 5th course. What I want or expect out of this course is to continue on my path to my own “correction.”

At this point I really want to do a lot of reading, asking questions, listening – to understand the history and foundation of kabbalah well enough to be able to grasp internally what I have to do to move forward.

I want to put my inner house in order. I have always sensed and believed in a Loving Creator. Out of love and respect for nature, I want to work toward feeling right with the world. I want to understand better my true place here and follow the path that the Creator wants me to be on. Sounds like lofty words but I really am on a very serious, deep personal mission. I’ve been fooled by religion more than once. I’m so thankful to have found something ‘older than all religions.’

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.