Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies

HOLA soy Luis Jimenez de Peru es interesante la Kabbalah lo poco que se quiero aprender mas  me interesa por que me conectya con Dios y me siento uno con el.

Deso tener amigos a quienes preguntar y saber mas acerca de la creacion.

El meu nom és Be i vull investigar sobre aquesta temàtica

Robin Kunkel
      Participant

Hi all! I am on a spiritual journey. I have been studying Kabbalah via a different vehicle and recently discovered KabU. I am excited about this and would like to be able to tap into true reality:-). Blessings and light to you.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi I am Diantha and I am living in Aruba , I am exited to learn more about Kabbalah 🥰🥰🥰

Gary
      Participant

Hi I’m Gary and I am looking for my Reality

Andie B
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Andrea from West Virginia in the United States.  I have recently come to question everything I believe and I am looking for some guidance and wisdom to help me understand what is going on. I have felt particularly lost lately. I have always been a spiritual person, sometimes religious, but always spiritual. I have had a life long interest in Kabbalah and hope to learn everything I can about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.