Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mackie
      Participant

Hi my name is Mackie,

I am here to learn and better understand Cosmology

My desire is to learn how to raise my consciousness open my heart more have a better relationship with myself  create a new reality, be in alignment with what is so that I can be shown how to bestow it onto others just by being it and not trying so hard and being in my head/ego.

YAHMAYIM
      Participant

Hello, my name is Yahmayim. I’m here to learn what is not taught out there. Always in search of ” what is truth” and wanting to experience it, in this physical dimension.

Reuven Romero
      Participant

I’ve come to kaballah through my occult experience wanting to get a bigger grasp on this stuff

Seba
      Participant

hi,

my name is Seba,I live in Ethiopia.I just want to learn and understand  Kabbalah.

Sue Witchworks
      Participant

Hi, you can call me Sue.
      I found Kabbalah through discovering Magick and the tarot earlier this year, but have been sceptical about the whole astrologic components of it all. By clicking through some related Youtube videos, I found instructions on the tree of life and the Kabbalah and was interested to get to know that whole system better. I do have a knack for comparing structures, finding similarities, etc. which I considered to be just the way my brain works but maybe there is really more to it. I am here to find out. (I have also worked on some kind of literay/poetic system for years now and I found some chilling and intriguing similarities to what I have found in the Kabbalah so far, especially regarding the four worlds and its elements and the idea of ascension. So I am really curious to discover more.)

KaeKae
      Participant

Hi.  I am Kelli.  I am having some intriguing spiritual experiences and these are causing me to look deeper at the structure of the world and our part in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.