Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maratus sayidah
      Participant

Hi, I am Mara from Indonesia pretty much looking forward to deepening my understanding and expanding my knowledge here

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik. I have been following this organization for many years, but just recently decided to jump into the courses.

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik. I have been following this organization for many years, but just recently decided to jump into the courses.

Charleen
      Participant

Greetings all!  I am Charleen.   I am a seeking spirtual knowledge and was led to this site.

Anna
      Participant

Hello, my name is Anna from Ottawa, Canada. I look forward to this course and hopefully I will discover what or why I ended up here. Regards

Niki
      Participant

Hello!  I’m Niki and I’ve just started to study Kabbalah.  I hope this course will help me lift the veil on my distorted way of perceiving life and guide me to a deeper and clearer understanding of reality…

Viewing 6 posts - 481 through 486 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.