Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin Verville
      Participant

Hey everyone,

I am excited to take this course because I am looking to further develop my spiritual beliefs and I am interested in learning about the nature of everything so I have a frame of reference and a strong understanding of the energies of life.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Hi Everyone! I’m Gelaye from Ethiopia.

In my quest to know more I’m always engaged in searching for meaning and existence behind life, from what I know and what I have been through I have been asking myself, is this all? It doesn’t give me much sense, so one day in June 2017 I come across a Lecture by Rabbi Eliyahu Kin and it open my eyes to look for alternative ways to understand the world and myself better. Ever since then I have read multiples of books in Kabbalah and watched several video lectures by different Rabbi, still I’m eager to know more, and hopefully, this platform is the right one to do so.

Thank you!

Gelaye

sebastian persson
      Participant

Hi my name is Sebastian and i have always searched for ways to better my life, all the things i have tried have only created conflict, the knowledge i have acumilated trough logic have become a way of shielding my self from happiness  , i have a hard time connecting to feelings and my ego have control over my subconcious, i want to become connected to the whole.

Russell
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Russell. I’ve come to study Kabbalah as part of my exploration of Talmud and Zohar.</p>
      For most of my life I have considered myself secular,  but I am experiencing a spiritual awakening and a reconnection with my Sephardic and Ashkenazi roots.

Mackie
      Participant

Hi my name is Mackie,

I am here to learn and better understand Cosmology

My desire is to learn how to raise my consciousness open my heart more have a better relationship with myself  create a new reality, be in alignment with what is so that I can be shown how to bestow it onto others just by being it and not trying so hard and being in my head/ego.

YAHMAYIM
      Participant

Hello, my name is Yahmayim. I’m here to learn what is not taught out there. Always in search of ” what is truth” and wanting to experience it, in this physical dimension.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.