Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      diSassi
      Participant

Hi Everybody! I am Steven, a painter. I am here to know myself.

Nsa Ita
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Nsa. I have always been exposed to different religions growing up. I have always subconsciously questioned my existence and how to attract the things I want in life.

Gabriel Venegas
      Participant

Hi. Am just trying to get answers

Rivka
      Participant

I’m also called Ricki, by my friends. I’ve been traveling around the world for a few years, until Covid started. I find myself in Australia, sadly far away from my family in the USA. I was first introduced to Dr. Laitman and the teaching of Kabbalah a few years ago by watching one of Tony Kosinec’s first You Tube videos. On my journey from the US, I went to Central Africa (where I was born) and continued to the Middle East and then to China and ended up in Australia. I went through some unexpected and unpleasant changes, and after much searching for answers to my questions, “Why am I here?” What is my purpose in life?”, I finally found my way back to KabU seriously this year. I joined KabU and am eagerly studying the courses available. I’ve wanted to know for a few years why was I was “brought” to Australia. My question was answered when I learned, “There is None Else Beside Him” in an article by Rav Yehuda Leib HaLevi Ashlag (Baal HaSulam). But more importantly, I am here to learn what I’ve wanted to know for a very long time, “What is my purpose in life?, Why am I here?”

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Joanne from Greenville South Carolina. I’m continuing my studies of Kabbalah and looking forward to another mind-opening course.

Maria
      Participant

Hi, I am Maria from Miami, Florida and I am taking this course for a deeper understanding of our universe.

Viewing 6 posts - 469 through 474 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.